Information for your Applicant Visit Day
What to expect on the day
Head over to TheHub, the main students’ building on campus, between 9:30am and 3:30pm to get involved with the activities* at our Information Fair, which include:
- Speaking to staff from across the University and Students’ Union about sports, societies, student services and more!
- Taking a tour of the campus with a current student, where you can ask questions and check out our facilities.
- Taking an accommodation tour to pick out where you could be living.
- Asking the Admissions Team about any questions you have that relate to your offer.
- Grabbing a quick bite to eat or hot drink from Starbucks to keep refreshed.
It's important to check your personal programme in case there are any changes to timings on the day to make sure you don't miss anything!
*Please be aware that each tour can take up to an hour.
The main Coventry bus and coach station at Pool Meadow is an easy 5-minute walk from the University.
Exit Pool Meadow onto Fairfax Street and follow signs for the Cathedral. The University is on your left opposite the Cathedral.
If you are travelling by train the University is around a 15 minute walk from the main Coventry train station. A free minibus shuttle service will be operating from 8.30am, so look out for our student ambassadors who will be able to direct you. The last bus back to the train station will leave from campus at 4.45pm.
On arrival on the outskirts of Coventry follow road signs to the City Centre. On the approaches to the City Centre you will pick up yellow AA signs for Coventry University Open Day that will direct you to the designated car park.
Visiting the city
if you're travelling far, or if you just want to get a feel for the local area, have a look at the Visit Coventry and Warwickshire website for some ideas on where to stay and what to see.