What is included in the fee?
The following things are included within your course fee:
- Accommodation in single-occupancy, ensuite rooms (with shared kitchen facility)
- A set breakfast (Monday–Friday)
- A set lunch (Monday–Friday)
- Welcome and farewell events
- Tuition fees
- Planned social events and field trips
- Industry related visits
- A certificate of completion
What is not included in the fee?
Please note that the following are not included in the programme fee, and these additional costs must be incurred by the participant:
- Flights to and from the United Kingdom
- Airport transfers and any visa related costs for entry into the United Kingdom
- Personal insurance (such as travel/medical insurance or insurance related to sports activities)
- Other travel costs for personal visits
- Food and beverages unless specified in the itinerary
- Accommodation for friends and family of participants
A non-refundable deposit payment of £150 will be required at the point of submitting an application. This deposit amount will be deducted from the total fee.