What's Included in the Programme Fee?
The Programme fee is inclusive of:
- accommodation - where you have selected the package option including accommodation;
- a set breakfast (Monday–Friday );
- a set lunch (Monday–Friday);
- welcome and farewell events;
- tuition fees;
- planned social events and field trips;
- industry related visits;
- a certificate of participation in the Coventry University Summer School programme (credit bearing and non-credit bearing).
What's Not Included in the Programme Fee?
The following is not included in the Programme Fee, and these additional costs must be incurred by the student:
- flights to and from the United Kingdom or the respective programme destination
- airport transfers;
- any visa related costs for entry into the United Kingdom;
- personal insurance such as travel/medical insurance or insurance related to sports activities you will participate in during your stay;
- other travel costs for personal visits;
- food and beverages unless specified in the itinerary;
- accommodation for friends and family of participants.
A non-refundable deposit payment of £150 will be required at the point of submitting an application. This deposit amount will be deducted from the total fee.