Working closely with industry, we deliver a comprehensive career-building programme including:
- A learning experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders
- Work-based activities and our leadership lecture series delivered by high profile business figures
- Essential training in key areas such as career planning, marketing yourself and guidance with career paths such as consultancy and entrepreneurship
Postgraduate students who meet threshold performance requirements are guaranteed an internship or employer consulting project opportunity.
Undergraduate top-up students who meet threshold performance requirements are guaranteed a work experience opportunity.
Global master classes
Global Master Classes are specifically produced for Coventry University London to enhance your learning and bring to life theories and concepts through real-world examples, panel discussions, company profiles, recorded interviews with operational managers and business leaders from a variety of industry sectors.
Employability skills infuse our curriculum starting with a core module specifically designed to assist you in developing the skills and competencies required for your internship or consulting project and throughout your career. You will develop a Personal Development Plan and ePortfolio to demonstrate your achievements to potential employers.
The high profile Leadership Lecture series involves presentations from leading business figures. Our reputation as well as our longstanding relationships with major financial institutions, manufacturers and media organisations means we can secure some excellent speakers from a range of industry sectors.
- John Thirwell - Leading Expert in Global Risk Management
- John Williams - CEO, The Gateway to London
- Juan Casimiro - Co-Founder, Magic Wand Foundation
- Angela Dumelo - Securities Classifications, Standard & Poor’s
- Annie Kabale - Market Data Auditor, London Stock Exchange
- David Docherty - Chief Executive, Council for Industry and Higher Education
- Jenny Barber - Head of Higher Education, Financial Services Skills Council
- Charles Hammon - Head of Counsel, Ashurst LLP
- Angus Russell, CEO, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Rasheed Ogunlaru, Motivational Business Speake