About the Award
This is a unique opportunity for a Jordanian national to further their career with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc qualification. Coventry University, in partnership with Jordan Kuwait Bank, will support two high-performing business or finance students from September 2018. We will fully fund the postgraduate tuition fees for the course that our JKB Business Scholar studies.
A panel will only consider applications for this scholarship that meet eligibility criteria, and on their own merit. Students must complete an application to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University starting in September 2018. Applications must be for a postgraduate course run by Coventry Business School, part of the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University.
In addition, an eligible student must:
- Be a Jordanian national and currently domiciled in Jordan.
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying overseas international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a post graduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (excluding law courses).
- Have submitted a valid course application, and scholarship application including a statement of support, before 30 June 2018.
- Hold an Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent).
A successful recipient should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies. They will be required to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include regular contribution to a blog, videos and interviews.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email to email@example.com or post:
International Scholarships Team