We aim to deliver a teaching and learning experience that encourages, inspires and develops our students into graduates who are globally employable.
Our students benefit from state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic disciplines, including hospital wards, design and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios and computing centres.
- We’re ranked 12th in the 'Teaching Quality' category published in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
- 87% overall positive student satisfaction at Coventry University (National Student Survey2017)
- 88% of students are satisfied with the teaching on their course (NSS 2017)
- 92% of our research was rated as 'world-leading', 'internationally excellent' or 'recognised internationally' (REF 2014 - assessed every seven years)
We've also been awarded an overall QS Stars rating of 4 stars and have scored top marks in the following areas:
- 5 stars for teaching (including 100% for teaching satisfaction)
- 5 stars for employability (including 100% graduate employment rate)
- 5 stars for facilities
- 5 stars for internationalisation
- 5 stars for inclusiveness